“The Duke” Pizzettes
Latitude 45 6 oz Loin
6 tbsp ranch dressing
4 slices naan
1/2 red onion
Basil (for garnish)
Football shaped cookie cutter
- Lay out 4 slices of naan. With the cookie cutter, cut a football shape out of each one.
- Spread about 1.5 tbsp of ranch dressing evenly onto each pizzette slice.
- Layer 3 pieces of Latitude 45 Smoked Salmon Loin over top.
- Cut the red onion in circular slices, then cut those circles in half. Place 2-3 halves on each pizzette.
- Garnish the pizzettes with a sprinkle of basil. Serve and enjoy!