Smoked Salmon Mini Muffins
1 pack Latitude 45 Cold Smoked Salmon
6 medium eggs
4 spring onions, trimmed and thinly sliced
1/2 cup cream cheese
Freshly ground black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
- Grease a 12-hole mini muffin tin or line with squares of parchment paper.
- Beat the eggs in a bowl with a large whisk until light and frothy. Season with ground black pepper and stir in the sliced spring onion.
- Pour the egg mixture evenly among each muffin tins. Cut the Latitude 45 Cold Smoked Salmon into small pieces and divide equally between the mini muffin tins.
- Bake the muffins for 15-18 min or until the egg has set on the top. The muffins should still be a little soft because they will continue to cook once the tin is out of the oven.
- Once the muffins have cooled slightly, top each muffin with cream cheese and extra smoked salmon to serve.