Strawberry sorbet with Smoked Salmon
1 pack Latitude 45 Cold Smoked Salmon 6 oz
1 cup granulated sugar
3 cups water
5 cups strawberries
2 tbsp lime juice
- Rinse strawberries thoroughly and quarter. Set aside.
- In a medium saucepan, bring water and sugar just to a boil over medium-high heat.
- Stir until sugar is completely dissolved. Remove from heat and let cool.
- In a bowl, combine syrup, lime juice and the strawberries.
- Place the mixture into a food processor or heavy-duty blender. Blend until completely smooth.
- Pour into a freezer safe container and freeze overnight or for at least 6 hours.
- Once firm, scoop the sorbet into 8 serving glasses. Top each one with a couple slices of Latitude 45 Cold Smoked Salmon. Serve immediately and enjoy!