Spinach Pancakes topped with Smoked Salmon
1 pack Latitude 45 Cold Smoked Salmon
1 cup packed fresh spinach
1 cup buttermilk
1 large egg
1 tbsp oil
1 cup white whole wheat flour
1 tbsp sugar
1 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp kosher salt
4 dill sprigs, for garnish
- Place the spinach, buttermilk, egg, and oil in a blender and blend until smooth.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda and salt.
- Whisk the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients until evenly combined.
- Heat a large pan over medium heat and grease with butter or oil.
- Pour about 1 tbsp of the pancake mixture onto the pan and cook for about 2 minutes. Flip and cook for about 1 minute on the other side. Move to a plate and repeat with the remaining mixture.
- Stack 4 pancakes on each plate and top with Latitude 45 Cold Smoked Salmon and a sprig of dill for garnish. Serve and enjoy!