Smoked Salmon Zucchini Pasta
1 pack Latitude 45 Cold Smoked Salmon Loin 6oz
1 lb. zucchini, spiralized
1 tbsp olive oil
Salt and pepper
½ cup heavy whipping cream
4 tbsp cream cheese
2 tbsp chopped fresh basil
½ lime juice
- Wash the zucchini and cut into pasta-like strips using a spiralizer.
- Place the zucchini in a colander, add salt, and mix to coat the strips. Set aside for 5-10 minutes and then press to discard excess liquid.
- Meanwhile, mix cream cheese, cream and lime juice in a small saucepan. Bring to a simmer and cook for a few minutes while stirring.
- Lower the heat and add the chopped basil. Season with salt and pepper.
- Add oil to a frying pan and put over medium high heat. Add zucchini spirals and fry for a minute or two. Season with salt and pepper.
- Plate the zucchini and top with the sauce and the smoked salmon. Serve immediately and enjoy!