Smoked Salmon Sushi Donut
1 pack Latitude 45 Cold Smoked Salmon
18oz sushi rice, cooked and cooled
1 avocado, sliced
1 tbsp sesame seeds, roasted
1 cucumber, sliced
Olive oil, to grease mold
12 nori sheets
1 cup soy sauce, optional
- Prepare and cook your sushi rice and let it cool according to its instructions.
- Grease up donut mold with some olive oil to prevent sticking.
- Put sushi rice into donut mold and press it together.
- Gently removed the rice donut from the mold.
- Cover ¼ of the donut with Latitude 45 Cold Smoked Salmon slices. Wrap another ¼ of the rice donut with the avocado slices and repeat with the cucumber slices. In the remaining ¼, sprinkle the sesame seeds and drizzle the spicy mayo over top.
- Gently place the donut on two stacked nori sheets. Repeat with the remaining ingredients to make approximately 6 donuts total.
- Serve with soy sauce and enjoy!