Smoked Salmon Sushi Burger
1 pack Latitude 45 Cold Smoked Salmon Loin
2 cups sushi rice
2 tsp sesame oil
1 pack arugula leaves
2 tsp olive oil
1 tbsp black sesame seeds
1 cucumber, large
1 tsp wasabi sauce
2 tbsp soy sauce
- Cook the rice following its instructions.
- Strain the water and let the rice cool in a bowl. Add the sesame oil and mix.
- Spread a layer of olive oil on a small round bottom bowl about 3 inches wide.
- Put some rice in the bowl and compress it to create a round shape. Make 8 buns of rice (2 for each burger).
- Assemble the sushi burger: spread some wasabi paste on one rice bun, add the arugula, smoked salmon and cucumber slices. Top the burger with the second rice bun.
- Sprinkle some black sesame seeds on top of the bun. Add wasabi and soy sauce to taste. Enjoy!