Smoked Salmon Shroom Boom Bowl
1 pack Latitude 45 Cold Smoked Salmon Loin
1 cup brown rice
5 small potatoes, quartered
1/2 cup sliced mushrooms
2 cups fresh spinach leaves
2 tbsp mayonnaise
1 tsp lemon juice
1/8 tsp smoked paprika
1 tbsp chopped parsley
- Make brown rice in rice cooker or on stove top.
- Meanwhile, preheat oven to 425 degrees. Line a small baking sheet with foil. Toss potatoes with 2 tsp of olive oil, salt and pepper. Spread across baking sheet in a single layer. Roast in the oven for 30 minutes, tossing them halfway through to ensure even cooking.
- Heat a sauté pan over medium-high heat. Swirl one tbsp of butter around the pan to coat evenly. Add a layer of sliced mushrooms. Season with 1/4 tsp of salt and cook for 3 minutes, until browned. Give it a quick stir and cook for another 2 minutes.
- Move the mushrooms to a bowl. Put the pan back on the stove and add one tsp of olive oil. Add washed and dried spinach leaves, lower heat to a simmer and cook until leaves have wilted. Season with salt and black pepper, to taste.
- Add 4 cups of water to medium-sized pot and heat until it reaches a rolling boil. Gently place the eggs into the pot. Lower heat to a simmer and cook the eggs for 6 minutes.
- Remove the eggs and rinse under cold water for a minute. Crack and peel the eggs. Set aside.
- Whisk together mayonnaise, lemon juice and smoked paprika until thoroughly combined. Season with salt, to taste.
- Assemble the dish: drop one tbsp of the sauce on the bottom of two bowls. Add 1/4 cup brown rice into each bowl. Top each with mushrooms, spinach, roasted potatoes, and Latitude 45 Cold Smoked Salmon. Place one egg in each bowl and cut in half. Garnish with chopped parsley, salt, and freshly ground black pepper. Enjoy!