Smoked Salmon Potato Pancakes
1 pack Latitude 45 Cold Smoked Salmon 6oz
2 cups mashed potatoes, cold
¼ cup all-purpose flour
2 tbsp nutritional yeast
2 tbsp micro greens
Salt, to taste
Pepper, to taste
1-2 tbsp non-dairy milk, optional
Butter or oil for frying
½ cup sour cream
- Break up the mashed potatoes with a fork.
- Mix in the flour, nutritional yeast, green onions, salt and pepper. Mash until the mixture is smooth with minimal chunks.
- Roll up 1/4 cup of dough into a ball. Flatten into a round disc, about 1/2 inch thick. If the dough is too dry to form into a ball, add some of the non-dairy milk into the mixture.
- Heat a skillet on medium heat. Add about 1-2 tsp of butter or oil to the pan. Once the butter is hot, place the pancakes into the pan.
- Fry for 2-3 minutes, or until the bottom is golden brown. Flip the pancakes and then cook again until that side is golden brown.
- Continue until all pancakes are cooked. Top with Latitude 45 Smoked Salmon and the microgreens.
- Serve with sour cream and enjoy!