Smoked Salmon Pesto Crostini
1 pack Latitude 45 Cold Smoked Salmon
2 cups parsley
1/4 cup cashews
1/2 cup shredded parmesan
1 clove garlic
1/2 tsp sea salt
2 tbsp fresh lemon juice
1/4 cup olive oil
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Slice baguette into 1-inch thick pieces and lay slices flat on a baking sheet.
- Bake for 4 minutes on each side or until evenly toasted. Set aside to cool.
- Put the parsley, cashews, parmesan, garlic, salt, lemon juice, and olive oil into a food processor and blend until smooth.
- Spread a thin layer of the pesto over each crostini.
- Cut the smoked salmon slices into squares and mix in a bowl with a drizzle of olive oil and lemon juice.
- Layer the smoked salmon mix over the pesto crostini.
- Garnish with sliced radish and enjoy!