Smoked Salmon Mason Jar Salad
2 packs Latitude 45 Cold Smoked Salmon 6oz
1 cup cress microgreens
1 lime, quartered
2 cups arugula
8 oz can sweet corn, drained and rinsed
1 cup uncooked quinoa
- Add 1 cup uncooked quinoa to a pot with 2 cups water. Wait for it to boil, then reduce to a simmer and cover. Cook for 15 min.
- While the quinoa cooks, drain and rinse the corn, and quarter your lime.
- Once the quinoa is cooked, remove from heat and let cool.
- Split your ingredients into 4 jars. Start by adding the quinoa, corn, arugula, and 3oz of Latitude 45 Cold Smoked Salmon to each jar. Top each jar with some cress microgreens and a quartered lime.
- Before eating, squeeze the lime and mix all ingredients. Enjoy!