Smoked Salmon Breakfast Toast: 2 Ways
1 pack Latitude 45 Cold Smoked Salmon Loin 6oz
2 slices rye bread
1/2 medium, ripe avocado
1 tbsp. cream cheese
2 tsp. hemp seeds
½ cup fresh spinach leaves
Salt & pepper, to taste
- Place both slices of bread in a toaster.
- Meanwhile, remove the avocado from the peel and add ½ to a bowl. Mash with a spoon until smooth.
- When the toast is ready, spread the avocado on one slice and cream cheese on the other.
- Top each slice with 3oz of smoked salmon, a handful of spinach leaves and a teaspoon of hemp seeds.
- Add salt and pepper, to taste. Serve immediately and enjoy!