Smoke Roasted Salmon Crostini with Cucumber
1 pack Latitude 45 Smoke Roasted Salmon Flakes
1 Toasted Baguette
Cracked Black Pepper
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F.
- Cut the baguette into 1-inch slices and arrange them on a large baking sheet. Bake until toasted (about 10-12 minutes), flipping halfway. Remove and let cool completely.
- Place 1-2 cucumber slices and a chunk of Latitude 45 Smoked Salmon Flakes on each baguette slice.
- Top with cracked black pepper and lime zest to taste.
- Pair with your white wine of choice and enjoy!