Kid-Friendly D-lish Smoked Salmon Cucumber Raisin Toasts
3-4 slices Latitude 45 Cold Smoked Salmon
1 slice raisin bread
1 tbsp light cream cheese
¼ cup cucumber, thinly sliced in circles
For creating the ocean scene:
3-5 Goldfish crackers
- Spread a thin layer of cream cheese on the slice of raisin bread.
- Place 3-4 slices of Latitude 45 Cold Smoked Salmon on top. Leave a small gap on the left between the two bottom slices to create the shape of the fish’s mouth.
- Center the slice on a plate to start assembling the scene.
- Layer the sliced cucumber rounds from right to left to mimic scales on a fish, stopping about 2/3rd of the way. Cut the last layer of cucumber rounds in half to create the shape of the fish head. Carve a crescent moon shape out of one cucumber slice for the fish tail and place on the plate to the right of the bread. Use a cucumber slice for the fish eye and place a blueberry on top for the iris.
- Creating the ocean scene: Arrange the almonds, raisins and cilantro leaves along the bottom of the plate to create the ocean floor. Place 3-5 Goldfish crackers randomly on the plate. Enjoy!