Holy Guacamole & Salmon Nachos
2 ripe avocados
1/4 tsp of salt, add more to taste
1 tbsp fresh lime juice
2 tbsp thinly sliced green onion
1-2 serrano chiles, stems and seeds removed, minced
2 tbsp cilantro (leaves and tender stems), finely chopped
Dash of freshly grated black pepper
- Cut the avocados in half, remove the pit and scoop out the flesh with a spoon. Place in a bowl.
- Using a fork, mash the avocado.
- Sprinkle with salt and lime juice.
- Mix in the chopped onion, cilantro, black pepper, and chiles.
- Serve with Latitude 45 Smoked Salmon Nachos and enjoy!