Smoked Salmon Stuffed Figs with Pistachio and Balsamic Glaze
6 Fresh figs (halved)
Pistachios (finely chopped)
Black pepper for seasoning
2 tablespoons of honey
4 tablespoons of balsamic vinegar (preferably fig balsamic vinegar)
1 pack of Latitude 45 cold smoke flake
- Gather all ingredients to get started.
- Place fig halves (this will give you a serving of 12) on a platter and lightly press 1 teaspoon of goat cheese in center.
- Layer Latitude 45 Cold Smoke Flake on top of goat cheese.
- Sprinkle pistachios and pepper.
- Meanwhile, in small bowl, whisk together honey and balsamic vinegar.
- Drizzle mixture over figs.
- Serve and enjoy!
In collaboration with @HealthywithNedi