Smoked Salmon & Spinach Tart
2, 4 oz Latitude 45 Smoke Roasted Traditional Salmon (flaked)
1 pastry sheet
1 bag (10 oz) spinach (chopped)
1 tsp extra virgin olive oil
5 large eggs
2 cups cream
1/2 cup Parmesan cheese (grated)
- Preheat the oven to 350F.
- Line a 9×3 pan with pastry & bake for 15 minutes, or until fully cooked.
- While the pastry is cooking, heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add the spinach by the handful with tongs until it wilts, about 3-5 minutes. Pour spinach mixture over the baked pastry.
- Place the flaked salmon pieces evenly in the dish & sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- Whisk eggs & cream in a medium-sized bowl. Pour mixture over the salmon.
- Bake tart for 30 minutes, or until cooked. Slice tart into even slices & enjoy at any time of the day!