Lemon Garlic Asparagus Vegetable Medley With Smoke Roasted Salmon
4 oz Latitude 45 Smoke Roasted Atlantic Salmon
1 asparagus, cut off ends
1 yellow squash, chopped
1 zucchini, chopped
1 oz olive oil
½ tsp salt
½ tsp black pepper
3 garlic cloves, minced
2 tbsp fresh dill, chopped
1 tbsp butter
2 lemons, wedges
- In a large bowl, combine asparagus, yellow squash and zucchini.
- Toss vegetables with olive oil, salt, pepper, garlic and 1 teaspoon dill in a large pan. Bake for 12 minutes at 350 degrees.
- In a separate pan, heat salmon and top with butter and squeezed lemon juice. Heat for about 7 minutes at 350 degrees.
- Gently toss together salmon and vegetable medley.
- Serve hot, garnish with remaining dill and lemon wedges.