Apple Sage Mushroom Wild Rice With Smoke Roasted Salmon
6 oz Latitude 45 Smoke Roasted Atlantic Salmon
2 cups whole-grain brown and wild rice mix
1 oz extra virgin olive oil
1 cup mushrooms, sliced
1 apple, diced
½ cup baby spinach
2 tbsp apple cider vinegar
¼ cup walnuts
Sage leaves (for garnish)
Salt and pepper, to taste
- Boil 4 cups of water. Stir in rice and reduce heat to simmer. Cover with top and let the grains cook for about 30 minutes or until fluffy. Stir to loosen rice.
- While rice is cooking, saute mushrooms, apples, and spinach in olive oil for about 10 minutes. Set aside in a bowl.
- Using the same pan, heat up the salmon for 2 minutes and add apple cider vinegar.
- In a large bowl, combine rice, sauteed mix, salmon, salt, and pepper. Toss lightly until combined.
- Garnish with walnuts and sage. Serve and enjoy!