Smoked Salmon Pizzettes With Creamy Dill And Parsley Garlic Sauce
3 cups bread flour + extra for rolling
1 tsp sugar
1 packet of instant dry yeast
2 tsp salt
1 ¼ cup water, warm to the touch
2 tbsp olive oil
1 cup Greek yogurt
½ cup cucumber
1 tbsp olive oil
2 tbsp lemon juice
2 tsp garlic
1 tsp salt
1 tsp pepper
1 tsp dill
1 tsp basil
6 oz Latitude 45 Traditional Smoked Atlantic Salmon
½ red onion caramelized
Basil (for garnish)
- For Pizza Dough: In a stand-up mixer with a hook attachment, combine flour, sugar and salt.
- Combine yeast and warm water in a cup, let sit for 5 minutes or until a light brown froth/foam at the top is formed.
- Slowly add the water/yeast mixture to the dry ingredients while mixing.
- Continue to beat the ingredients until they form a ball, adding more water or flour if necessary.
- Knead dough on a lightly floured surface to make a soft yet firm ball.
- Coat the inside of a medium-sized bowl with olive oil. Place dough and cover bowl with saran wrap or a damp towel. Wait an hour and a half for dough to double in size.
- Re-knead. Form into 3-inch diameter circles and bake for 15 minutes at 350 degrees.
- For Pizzettes: In a food processor or blender, combine all ingredients for the sauce and pulse.
- Set aside in refrigerator until ready to use.
- For Smoked Salmon Pizzettes: On each baked pizza circles, spread sauce and top with salmon pieces.
- Garnish with caramelized red onions and basil.
- Enjoy hot or cold!