Smoke Roasted Salmon And Goat Cheese Stuffed Mushrooms
4 oz Latitude 45 Traditional Smoke Roasted Atlantic Salmon
15 – 20 cremini or button mushrooms
1/2 cup creamy mild goat cheese
2 tbsp mayonnaise
2 tbsp Parmesan cheese, finely grated
1 tsp garlic, minced
1 tbsp green onion, finely chopped
1 tsp red pepper flakes
Extra virgin olive oil, drizzle
1 tsp lemon zest (for garnish)
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Prepare a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Remove mushroom stems and wipe mushroom caps.
- In a small bowl, combine smoke roasted salmon, goat cheese, mayonnaise, Parmesan, garlic, green onion and red pepper flakes.
- Place mushroom caps on baking sheet and drizzle with olive oil. Stuff each mushroom with a spoonful of the cheese mixture.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until filling is fully heated and looks golden and crisp.
- Carefully remove baking sheet from oven. Garnish with lemon zest. Serve and enjoy!