Smoked Salmon "Poke" Bowls
prep time15 mins
cook time20 mins
total time35 mins
- 4 oz Latitude 45 Traditional Smoked Atlantic Salmon
- 4 cups steamed white rice
- 4 tbsp pickled ginger (store bought)
- 2 shallots, sliced
- 1 jalapeno, sliced
- 1 avocado, sliced
- ½ Japanese cucumber, sliced
- 1 cup wakame seaweed salad (store bought)
- ½ cup edamame beans
- 1 tbsp sesame seeds
- 4 oz soy sauce
- Scoop steamed white rice into four bowls.
- Slice salmon and place 1 oz on top of rice in each bowl.
- Lay the rest of the ingredient in each bowl and sprinkling edamame seeds on top.
- Garnish with sesame seeds and serve with soy sauce on the side.