Smoked Salmon Pizzettes with Creamy Dill and Parsley Garlic Sauce
prep time30 mins
cook time15 mins
total time45 mins
- Pizza Dough:
- 3 cups bread flour + extra for rolling
- 1 tsp sugar
- 1 packet of instant dry yeast
- 2 tsp salt
- 1 ¼ cup water, warm to the touch
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- Pizzettes Sauce:
- 1 cup Greek yogurt
- ½ cup cucumber
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 2 tsp garlic
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp pepper
- 1 tsp dill
- 1 tsp basil
- 6 oz Latitude 45 Traditional Smoked Atlantic Salmon
- ½ red onion caramelized
- Basil (for garnish)
- For Pizza Dough: In a stand-up mixer with a hook attachment, combine flour, sugar and salt.
- Combine yeast and warm water in a cup, let sit for 5 minutes or until a light brown froth/foam at the top is formed.
- Slowly add the water/yeast mixture to the dry ingredients while mixing.
- Continue to beat the ingredients until they form a ball, adding more water or flour if necessary.
- Knead dough on a lightly floured surface to make a soft yet firm ball.
- Coat the inside of a medium-sized bowl with olive oil. Place dough and cover bowl with saran wrap or a damp towel. Wait an hour and a half for dough to double in size.
- Re-knead. Form into 3-inch diameter circles and bake for 15 minutes at 350 degrees.
- For Pizzettes: In a food processor or blender, combine all ingredients for the sauce and pulse.
- Set aside in refrigerator until ready to use.
- For Smoked Salmon Pizzettes: On each baked pizza circles, spread sauce and top with salmon pieces.
- Garnish with caramelized red onions and basil.
- Enjoy hot or cold!