Smoked Salmon Mango Salad in Avocado Boats
prep time15 mins
- 4 oz Latitude 45 Traditional Smoked Atlantic Salmon
- ½ cup mango, diced
- ½ cup cherry tomatoes, sliced in half
- 1 jalapeno pepper, diced
- 1 ½ tsp sugar
- ½ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp black pepper
- 1 lime
- 2 avocados, sliced in half
- Black sesame seeds (for garnish)
- In a medium bowl, combine mango, cherry tomatoes, jalapenos, sugar, salt and pepper.
- Squeeze lime juice into a bowl and combine. Gently toss in salmon.
- Take the salmon mango salad mix and place in the center of the avocados.
- Garnish with black sesame seeds and enjoy!