Smoke Roasted Salmon Caesar Salad
prep time10 mins
- 16 oz Latitude 45 Smoke Roasted Atlantic Salmon
- 2 heads of baby romaine lettuce
- ½ head of red cabbage
- ¼ cup Parmesan cheese, shaved
- 1 cup of croutons
- ¼ cup Caesar dressing
- kosher salt, to taste
- black pepper, to taste
- Toss romaine lettuce, red cabbage, parmesan cheese and croutons in a large bowl.
- Break apart salmon into ½-inch pieces and add to the lettuce mix bowl.
- Drizzle your favorite Caesar Salad dressing and gently toss, and add salt and pepper to taste.