Smoke Roasted Salmon and Goat Cheese Stuffed Mushrooms
prep time10 mins
cook time30 mins
total time40 mins
- 4 oz Latitude 45 Traditional Smoke Roasted Atlantic Salmon
- 15 - 20 cremini or button mushrooms
- 1/2 cup creamy mild goat cheese
- 2 tbsp mayonnaise
- 2 tbsp Parmesan cheese, finely grated
- 1 tsp garlic, minced
- 1 tbsp green onion, finely chopped
- 1 tsp red pepper flakes
- Extra virgin olive oil, drizzle
- 1 tsp lemon zest (for garnish)
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Prepare a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Remove mushroom stems and wipe mushroom caps.
- In a small bowl, combine smoke roasted salmon, goat cheese, mayonnaise, Parmesan, garlic, green onion and red pepper flakes.
- Place mushroom caps on baking sheet and drizzle with olive oil. Stuff each mushroom with a spoonful of the cheese mixture.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until filling is fully heated and looks golden and crisp.
- Carefully remove baking sheet from oven. Garnish with lemon zest. Serve and enjoy!