Mini Smoked Salmon Toasts
prep time10 mins
- 3 oz Latitude 45 Traditional Smoked Atlantic Salmon, cut into 2-inch strips
- 1 small rye bread or baguette, sliced into ½-inch thick pieces
- ¼ cup cream cheese, softened
- ¼ cup sour cream
- 2 tsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp chives, chopped (for garnish)
- Lemon zest (for garnish)
- Using a 2-inch round cookie cutter, cut out circles from your choice of bread.
- In a small bowl, mix together cream cheese, sour cream and lemon juice until combined.
- Top each bread slice with cheese mixture and smoked salmon.
- Garnish with lemon zest and chives. Enjoy!