Greek Salad with Smoked Salmon
prep time15 mins
- 4 oz Latitude 45 Traditional Smoked Atlantic Salmon
- 1 English cucumber, peeled and cut into ¼-inch dice
- 1/2 red onion, sliced in half rounds
- 1/2 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/4 cup Kalamata olives, pitted and whole
- 1 red bell pepper, cut into ½-inch dice
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- 1/2 lb feta cheese, cut into ½-inch dice
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Mint leaves (for garnish)
- In a large bowl, combine the cucumber, onion, tomatoes, olives and bell pepper. Set aside.
- In a small bowl, whisk together olive oil, vinegar, salt and pepper. Pour the vinaigrette over the vegetables and toss.
- Add feta cheese and toss lightly until combined. Set aside for 30 minutes to allow flavors to blend.
- Top salad with smoked salmon. Garnish with mint leaves and enjoy!