Creamy Smoke Roasted Salmon Dip
prep time10 mins
- 6 oz Latitude 45 Traditional Smoke Roasted Atlantic Salmon
- ½ cup crème fraîche
- 1 shallot diced (save the green tops and dice for garnish)
- 1 tbsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 15 Crackers
- In a medium bowl, combine crème fraîche, shallots, garlic powder, onion powder and lemon juice, blend together until smooth. Add smoke roasted salmon and mix well.
- Spread creamy smoked salmon dip onto crackers or serve in a small bowl.
- Garnish with diced shallot tops.
- Tips: For a thicker dip sauce substitute ¼ cup of cream cheese for ¼ cup of crème fraîche.